This post contains affiliate links.
Golf is an incredibly engaging and satisfying game. It relishes your mind while at the same time challenges your body as its a physically demanding sport. You need to have proper back up in order to bring out the best performance. The sport gets even more challenging when it starts raining and you definitely need the best golf rain pants to back you up during this rough weather.
Yeah sure, you can use some waterproof jacket as well, but that wont cover your whole body. You need to have a good pair of golf waterproof pants for maximum comfort and flexibility.
A good pair of golf waterproof pants are made with 100% polyester material, that is durable, comfortable and also windproof. You would not want to compromise a bit on your swinging ability and for that reason, you need to have everything top notch. There are tons of golf pants available online, which you can rely on. But it can become a trouble to pick the right one in such a crowded market.
Do not worry about it, as we have handpicked some of the best golf rain pants that you can get on Amazon. Some of the pants could make a hole in your pocket, but we feel its necessary to choose the best quality, when it comes to best golf rain pants. So without wasting a second, lets get into the list
Best Golf Rain Pants
1. Adidas Golf Men’s Climastorm Packable Rain Pants
- Critically seam sealed
- One year warranty
- Waterproof to 3000m
The first one in our list is from a reputable sports brand, Adidas and they have provided the quality you would expect from them. It comes in a dark black color, looks great and made with 100% polyester plain weave with PU coating, which make it very comfortable and flexible.
One thing to note is that its length is a bit long, even for a 6 ft. man. So, you might need some alteration to make it a perfect fit for you. Otherwise, it is easily one of the best golf rain pants, which is waterproof, light-weight, thin and comfortable. Its also very compact that can easily fit in your golf bag.
You cant expect more for the price it comes in. All in all, it is value for money.
- Comes in an affordable price tag
- Lightweight pants that are very comfortable and compact
- Made from 100% polyester material which makes it very flexible
- Length is a bit on long side
- Not fully waterproofed at the waist level
2. Helly Hansen Men’s Voss Rain Pant
- Polyurethane Waterproof Men’s Rain Pant
- Elastic adjustable waist for flexibility and comfort
- Adjustable snap bottom hem
- Quick dry inside
Helly Hansen Mens Voss Rain Pant is made with a special rubbery material that is both stretchy and completely water resistant. It will keep you dry throughout the day, regardless of how much is it raining. Its rain repellent ability is excellent.
It does compromise a bit on breath-ability but then again, you cant expect everything at the price it comes at. Also surprisingly, these are very warm pants and you wont be requiring any extra piece of clothes in the cold winter as well.
These are very rigid and durable pants, thanks to its 100% Polyurethane fabric. The fit is good enough, and Helly Hansen offers a wide variety to choose from, with over 9 sizes for options.
- These are fully Waterproof pants, so you dont need to worry about water getting in your body
- Doesn’t look strange for a golf pants. It feels like a normal pair of pants
- Comes in an affordable price tag
- Very durable and strong due to the quality material
- There are no pockets
- Ventilation can be a bit of an issue, as it does compromise on the breath-ability
3. Under Armour Men’s Storm Rain Pants
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- 100% waterproof with fully taped seams, keeping you completely dry & protected
- 20k/20k Rating
- 2 layer bonded fabric disperses moisture quickly to dry incredibly fast
Under Armour comes under a premium price band, and they have certainly delivered the quality as well. It is equipped with an advanced UA technology which provides maximum water repellent ability as well as allow maximum breath-ability.
These are made with 100% polyester which gives an unwatchable comfort and feel. It is equipped with a 2-layer bonded fabric that sow all the moisture on your pants to make them dry as quickly as possible.
On the contrary, they have provided two pockets on the sides and a rear pocket as well. For a secure fit, you have elastic side adjusters on the waistband. Honestly, the company has not skimmed on anything and they have justified the price point.
- Excellent water repellence and breathability
- It does a very good job in making the pants dry because of the 2-layer bonded fabric
- Pants very light-weight, stretchy and flexible
- The pants need a bit some belt loop or a drawstring for a comfort fit
- They are surely on an expensive side
4. PROQUIP Aquastorm PRO Waterproof Golf Trousers
The Zero Restriction rain pants are not for those looking for the best waterproof pants for golf that money can buy. They are the best because they include the Gore Tex fabric that provides excellent comfort yet fully waterproof with breathable features.
The lightweight golf waterproof pants include leg zippers with rain gutters for easy on/off over golf shoes. To further reduce the chance of water getting in, there are also “ankle huggers” which snap on to your shoes.
The Zero Restriction rain pants are great for wearing over another pair of pants that you are wearing. They provide excellent protection against rain and water in order to stay warm and dry during the winter season.
- Made from Gore Tex fabric that provides excellent comfort yet fully waterproof with breathable features
- Include leg zippers with rain gutters for easy on/off over golf shoes
- Looks can be subjective
- Some users have complaint about the breath-ability of the pants, though we did not think it was an issue